This website (https://www.presteigneholidaypark.co.uk) is owned and provided by Presteigne Holiday Park whose office is Presteigne Holiday Park, New Radnor, Powys, Mid Wales, LD8 2SS.
The information is provided by Presteigne Holiday Park and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Presteigne Holiday Park. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Presteigne Holiday Park takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please be aware that nothing on this Website is, or shall be deemed to constitute, financial, investment or other advice or a recommendation or endorsement by us. Information on this Website is provided for general information purposes only and should not be relied upon by you. You should always check the suitability, adequacy and appropriateness of the product or service that is of interest to you and it is your sole decision whether to obtain or refrain from obtaining any product or service. You should consider seeking independent professional advice before you obtain any product or service via this Website.
You are not permitted to use this Website:
- In any unlawful, fraudulent or commercial manner.
- To tamper with, modify, reverse engineer or amend any part of this Website.
- In a way that interferes with, disrupts or imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden on our communications and technical systems as determined by us.
- Using any automated software, process, program, robot, web crawler, spider, data mining, trawling or other ‘screen scraping’ software, process, program or system.
You may operate a link to this Website provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, as determined by us. You must not operate a link to this Website in such a way as to suggest or imply any form of association, approval or endorsement by us. We reserve the right to require you to immediately remove any link to this Website at any time and we may withdraw any linking permission at any time.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Whilst we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that information on this Website is accurate and up to date and to correct errors as soon as we are able to after becoming aware of them, we do not check, monitor, review, verify or endorse, and we are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with, any information, content, material or data collected from or provided by third parties which is displayed on or is otherwise available from this Website or any third party websites. Such information, content, material or data may be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. It is your responsibility to check that such information, content, material or data is accurate, complete, correct and up to date.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We may disclose your personal information or access your account if required to do so by law, any court, the Financial Services Authority, the Office of Fair Trading or any other applicable regulatory, compliance, Governmental or law enforcement agency.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all information contained within this website belongs to Presteigne Holiday Park and is copyright Presteigne Holiday Park in line with our Copyright policy, irrespective of whether a copyright symbol and/or statement is present. All rights reserved.
No reproduction, copy or transmission of any of the information held in these website pages may be made without written permission. No paragraph of the information contained herein may be reproduced, copied or transmitted save with the written permission or in accordance with the Copyright Act 1956 (as amended). Any person/organisation who does any unauthorised act in relation to this website may be liable to criminal prosecution and civil claims for damage. All trademarks are hereby acknowledged by you as belonging to Presteigne Holiday Park. Presteigne Holiday Park asserts its moral rights to the information contained within this website.
Any requests about use of Presteigne Holiday Park copyright material should be addressed to
This Website is only intended for use by residents of the United Kingdom. We make no warranty or representation that any product or service referred to on this Website and/or any service we provide is available or otherwise appropriate for use outside of the United Kingdom. If you choose to use this Website from locations outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your sole risk and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.